Cold, Warm, Warmer...Hotline!

Welcome to The Hotline. I will express my point of view on several different topics such as mass media, films, music, literature, and fashion. Sit down and buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Interesting Facts about Lena Muree

I have a strong love and almost obsession for the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Everywhere I go I have my ipod and pink headphones. I could eat Pizza Hut everyday if I could without getting high blood pressure. I can also eat anything with eggs. I absolutely love eggs. I just recently bought an entire new wardrobe with all black clothing. I love leather boots and ask for a new pair every Christmas. When I am feeling down, all I have to do is watch one of my favorite movies to make me feel better. I played basketball for most of my life until I tore my ACL. I can't imagine my life without Facebook. I love my long, lean body, everything is always in reach. Hopefully my dreams and aspirations will also be at reach very soon.

So...there's just a few facts about me, if you want to know more, I'll be happy to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment